29 Jun 2020
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant.
- B.com/BBA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Other Career Related Blogs and Articles you may be interested
Other Free Training Materials Available
Free Kerala PSC Exam Training Online
Way4job - Free Kerala PSC training online with previous question papers and free mock exams
Free Kerala PSC training provide notes, Free Online daily Mock test, Previous Questions and answers in english and malayalam. Practice previous years question answers in exam mode will help you success.Study Now
Free DHA Training
Free DHA Training for Nurses ,Doctors and other medical persons. Sample Questions and Mock test
Study and Practise DHAStudy Now
Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK and PMI guidelines,Sample questions,Exam Simulators and PMP Notes and Flashcards makes you understand the concepts clearly and pass PMP exam at first attemptStudy Now