27 Jun 2020
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Other Career Related Blogs and Articles you may be interested
Other Free Training Materials Available
Free Kerala PSC Exam Training Online
Way4job - Free Kerala PSC training online with previous question papers and free mock exams
Free Kerala PSC training provide notes, Free Online daily Mock test, Previous Questions and answers in english and malayalam. Practice previous years question answers in exam mode will help you success.Study Now
Free DHA Training
Free DHA Training for Nurses ,Doctors and other medical persons. Sample Questions and Mock test
Study and Practise DHAStudy Now
Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK and PMI guidelines,Sample questions,Exam Simulators and PMP Notes and Flashcards makes you understand the concepts clearly and pass PMP exam at first attemptStudy Now