Front Desk Receptionist cum Customer Care
05 May 2021
Al ghazi Group
- Answer telephone calls in an efficient and effective manner, screening / diverting calls and taking messages as necessary.
- Welcome visitors, control visitors book and issue security identification badges.
- Ensure reception and front of house areas are maintained and presented to a high standard.
- Manage the room booking diary, ensuring optimum use of internal facilities and external venues if required.
- Coordinate catering requirements as required.
- Monitor meeting rooms to ensure they are consistently prepared in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Coordinate the distribution of incoming mail / faxes / messages in timely and appropriate manner.
- Co-ordinate ordering and distribution of all office supplies
Perform various office administration tasks and ad hoc duties as required.
- Fresher can also apply and come for Walk in interview.
Other Career Related Blogs and Articles you may be interested
Other Free Training Materials Available
Free Kerala PSC Exam Training Online
Way4job - Free Kerala PSC training online with previous question papers and free mock exams
Free Kerala PSC training provide notes, Free Online daily Mock test, Previous Questions and answers in english and malayalam. Practice previous years question answers in exam mode will help you success.Study Now
Free DHA Training
Free DHA Training for Nurses ,Doctors and other medical persons. Sample Questions and Mock test
Study and Practise DHAStudy Now
Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK
Best Free Online PMP Training based on PMBOK and PMI guidelines,Sample questions,Exam Simulators and PMP Notes and Flashcards makes you understand the concepts clearly and pass PMP exam at first attemptStudy Now